Ads 468x60px

Activa Lifesceinces

Welcomes you!

Wanted Franchise or PCD Distributors for pharma company from Tamil Nadu

Wanted Franchise Distributors for pharma company from Tamil Nadu

Following are the districts vacant for franchise from Tamil Nadu

Ariyalur
Chennai
Coimbatore
Cuddalore
Dharmapuri
Erode
Karur
Krishnagiri
Madurai
Nagapattinam
Namakkal
Nilgiris
Perambalur
Pudukkottai
Ramanathapuram
Salem
Sivagangai
Thanjavur
Thoothukudi
Tiruchirappalli
Thirunelveli
Tirupur
Thiruvallur
Thiruvannamalai
Tiruvarur
Vellore
Villupuram
Virudhunagar

11 comments:

  1. R.VENKATESAN
    WORKING AS A SALES MANAGER AT CUDDALORE
    LOOKING FOR GOOD PCD COMPANY
    EXPERIENCE OF 14 YRS
    MAIL ME ,ramanathanvenkatesan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. K.Poomariappan Bpharm I want Good and low price PCD COMPANY please send your net rate for my email id pooms_2004@yahoo.com,my mobil No:9944485552

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai... i am Thirumurugan having 12 yr Experience in Sales & Marketing field .. i am Interested ... plz send me the details.. and price list .. my Email Id is : thirusid@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Hari and am having pharma experience of 12.5 years.Am intrested in PCD. So please let me know your conditons and terms in this regard. send email to this id hari.b.c2008@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. interest in coimbatore area pls send price list to sundar.23game@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u need to do a pcd
      we r pcd distrubuters
      interested contact 8489385685

      Delete

Activa backs Support My School Campaign

Activa backs Support My School Campaign
Donate to support